Friday 9 April 2010

The Story So Far........

Some of my friends will know that Ive been attending Slimming World for a while and happily lost nearly 3 stone.

However, of late I havent even tried so Ive gained 3 or 4lb and then lost it again and so the circle continues.

Ive missed class for several weeks now and there is no real reason behind it, so no excuses.

I really do want to get back on plan as apart from anything else I have so much more energy and am happier in myself by following the plan, lets face it, its not difficult really <-----Sternly talking to myself here!

Then SJ gave me an idea (Thanks), why not journal my weight loss, offering tips along the way etc.  Maybe, just maybe this will get and keep me motivated once again or in blunt terms give me the kick up the bum I need!!

So why not join me on my journey, it could even be fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea. I may join you but only in the written down and not blog form! I have trouble keeping up with one blog let alone two! Best of luck though!

    ReplyDelete