Sunday 29 April 2012

Time to get this blog going again?

Thinking it's about time I got this little blog going again too. It may keep the motivation going. I was doing so well, but since my last post i have gained some of the weight back that I lost. However, some of this was gained (1 stone) whilst laid up after my knee op, which was bound to happen. I haven't let this put me off. At the end of January, crutches and all I re-joined group. My lovely daughter who has had to drive me back and forth joined too and has been a great SW buddy...she's lost a stone! Re-joining group was the best thing I've done and to date I have lost the stone I gained plus an extra 5lbs...so very pleased. Now I just need to stay on plan! Weigh in is on Tuesdays, so will be back then with an update. Ttfn x

2 comments: