Thursday 17 November 2016

I'm Back!!

Wow how time flies!

Im back on the Slimming World wagon (yep again!), but am so motivated this time around.

So whats different now? You know in all honesty I have no clue!

In January this year I set up a 2nd Instagram account just for my food posts, to keep myself on track and accountable and Im still posting. The support and love Ive recieved is incredible. Strange as it may sound, I've made some amazing friends. One of which I met a couple of months back.

Eveyone supports each other, recipe shares and motivates each other. Its like going to a virtual group. I love it!

So where am I at now? Over 3 stone down (nearly 5 stone from my heaviest weight ever and when I first started this blog!). In fact i havent been this weight in over 25 years.  Dont get me wrong im no where near slim but I feel so much healthier and 'on it'

Of course there will be weeks when I have the odd gain but I know that I can easily get back on track as Ive proved that to myself already. Official 4 stone award, I'm coming for you!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. boxing day

    ReplyDelete